To know about us please browse through the About section of our website. Aastha Nishtha Foundation herein called ANF. Usages of this website gives your consent to the following policy. We recommend you to go through the policy as follows:
Information we collect:
ANF collects information in a number of ways from the users. Such as when user:
- Subscribe for updates
- Subscribe for a campaign
- Makes a Donation
While donating for ANF the donor has to share some personal information as it helps in identifying the genuine donations:
- Email Address & Mailing Address
- Contact Number
- Payment Information
- Others if required.
ANF doesn’t record or collect unless a user chooses to share personal information.
Use of Personal Information:
- Browsing ANF website registers Date, Time, Place, and internet provider for analysis and statistical purpose. It doesn’t register personal information of users.
- Upon subscription of various services by ANF, the user authorizes us to collect information based on user’s usages. It is used for enhancing experience of users, and as per user’s instruction.
- User information collected from website are processed by internal/ authorized personal and stored in secure manner. It is never shared with third party or outside agencies.
- ANF uses this information to:
- To keep record of donations received.
- To update users about the happenings and updates on campaign.
- To ensure accurate information is shared with the users regarding the campaign.
- To find out more about the people joining the campaign or donating for the cause.
- The user can opt to remove his/her data from our record simply requesting us via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The stored data will be deleted. Successful request will have an acknowledgment from our executive.
E-mail lists’ Privacy:
People joining ANF’s emailing list via campaigns-online and offline, and website are added to the database. ANF doesn’t sell, rent, trade, and lease with anyone or third parties.
- These are electronic information sent by ANF when a user browses through our website. These are placed in user devise’s hard disk and enables ANF to identify when he/she visits again.
- Users can control the manner of response to cookies via his/her browsers. Users can choose to reject/accept/notify when a cookie is sent.
- Users may not be able to use the website or linked website if he/she chooses to partially or wholly reject the cookies as intended.
- ANF is not liable to any loss, damage, theft or retention of any information by their parties in any manner whatsoever.
- ANF uses authentic and proven technology for payments. Payment information is shared via SSL connection which provides highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
- Multiple layers of security, including advanced firewall system, encryption of password and card details are protected.